I got to experience my very first Mothers day this week. It was such a special day. I never knew if I would have this day as a Mother, but I am so grateful that I got that gift. Creeden, with the help of daddy, did a great job of making me feel special! I am so blessed to have my boys! A year ago tomorrow (May 16th) is when we found out that I was pregnant. It was a day we will never forget that was full of excitement, fear and lots of tears! I am so blessed to have my sweet boy here safe and sound sleeping next to me as I type.
A lot of you guys are on Facebook so you have seen his 3 month pictures, but for those of you who aren't I wanted to post them! You can click HERE to see a slideshow of his pictures. Three months was a very hard age to get good ones because he cannot sit up and would not smile for us! They are so precious though! I cannot believe on the 24th he will be 4 months! We go for his well baby check up on the 30th so I will post his stats after that!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment