Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update

I went to the dr yesterday (8/24/09). I still hadn't started my period.
My dr. had to do a pregnancy test before she can start me on medicine. They had ran out of tests so I had to go get a blood test done. :(
It came back negative of course and so she put me on medicine.
The 1st medicine is Provera. This is what I took last time. It will start my period. I take it for 10 days.
Then she gave me Clomid. I take this day 5-9 of my period and it should make me ovulate.
Also she is having me chart my temp with a basal body thermometer, and also chart when we have intercourse. I know what you are thinking and yes I agree it is awkward! Here is the worst part - we go back in 6 weeks to 'review the chart' with her.
I hate that this is what we are having to go through, but I am thankful that technology and medicine have come so far that this is an option. I am glad that we are doing something about our problem and the possibilty of it working is there.
We serve a big God and I know that He has all of this in His hands. I am just really having to learn to have patience.
Please pray for my hormones. They have been going crazy lately and I know this medicine will just make them do more. I have been going from depressed to sad to happy in an hour span. I am having hot flashes, headaches and cramps bad too. Just pray I can live normally until we figure all of this out!
Thank you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment