Saturday, October 3, 2009
Bye for now
Ok well this was a good idea to begin with. I thought blogging about our situation was theraputic but it turned out that I think it makes it harder. I am going to stop writing about this process - and yes it is still an ongoing process. I would just ask that you keep praying because we need patience and faith. I just do not want to talk about this anymore. It becomes draining emotionally and it makes it hard to just be functional every day. When we get pregnant - and yes I do have faith we will eventually - I will continue this blog about that process. Justin and I just need time now. Time together during this process without anything else. I love all of you that read this very much. You have encouraged me so much during this process and I appreciate you each very much. But now I need to not talk about it for my sake. This is harder than I would have ever imagined. I don't think anyone realizes it until it happens and you go through it. My heart breaks for those who have went through this and are going through it. It is very defeating and it makes you feel at lose and hopeless. So please just keep praying. We both need that more than anything else. God is in control, we just need to be still and wait for Him. Thank you for being such wonderful friends to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment